Our Commitment to Health & Safety
The health and safety of our guests, colleagues, and community are of paramount importance to us at The Luxe Manor. Our team is heartily committed to being vigilant and implementing a series of stringent precautionary measures across the hotel to ensure your well-being and comfort.
- Guest temperature is scanned upon arrival at the entrance of the hotel
- Hand sanitizers are available at the front desk and at other appropriate locations throughout the hotel
- At check-in, guest contact areas and materials (e.g. front desk and key card) are disinfected after each interaction
- Increased frequency of disinfectionof all public areas and facilities, guest rooms and surfaces that are frequently touched
We understand the importance of wearing face masks and social distancing to prevent the spread of virus, and request all guests to maintain social distancing and wear a face mask except when eating or drinking. We also strictly adhere to the latest regulations and advice from the Government of the HKSAR.
- All visitors to the hotel, including employees and third parties, are temperature checked upon arrival
- All employees are trained and rigorously implement COVID-19 specific cleaning and disinfection protocols, especially for guest-facing teammates
- All restaurant employees have received their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
If you have any inquiries or require additional information about our preventive measures and protocols, please do not hesitate to contact our TOUCH Agent at the front desk.